Pete Gikas completed the following Q2/Q3 renewals and extensions:
- Wild Bill’s Tobacco renewed on the 2,300 square foot space the chain smoke shop occupies at Chilson Commons in Hamburg, Michigan. Fellow tenant Hamburg Coney Island also renewed the lease on its 3,300 square foot space.
- Kroger renewed on the 47,000 square foot grocery store located in Mount Morris Commons in Mount Morris, Michigan. Neighboring tenant New China Kitchen also renewed the lease on their 1,500 square foot space.
- Tractor Supply Co. renewed on its 48,600 space at Summit Shopping Center in Van Wert, Ohio.
- Simply 10 has renewed three leases with FCRD; its 3,000 square foot space at the Shoppes at Northeast Village in Detroit, Michigan, its 3,600 square foot space in Royal Town Center in Royal Oak Township, Michigan., and it’s 5,100 square foot space at Highland Park Place in Highland Park, Michigan,
- Fellow Highland Park Place tenant Unique Perfume & Jewelry has also renewed on its 1,300 square foot space in the shopping center.
- Metro PCS has signed a lease to remain in its 2,000 square foot space in Highland Park Place, as well as a renewal on its 1,500 square foot space at Royal Town Center.
- H & R Block renewed two leases for spaces located at Mount Morris Commons (1,500 square feet) and Eastgate Plaza in Lima, Ohio (1,800 square feet).
- Eastgate Plaza tenant Readmore’s Hallmark has also signed a renewal on its nearly 8,000 square foot shop.
- Arrow Office Supply renewed on the 2,600 square foot office space they occupy in Rivers Edge Office Building in Southfield, Michigan.
- Sammy’s Pizza signed a renewal on its 1,200 square foot space in Whispering Woods Plaza in Brownstown Township, Michigan.
Logan Watch brokered the deals for the following new tenants:
- Wild Bill’s Tobacco signed a lease for a 1,700 square foot space in Grayling Town Center in Grayling, Michigan. Twisted Scissors Beauty Bar also signed a lease for a 1,000 square foot space in the shopping center.
- Tres Unique signed a lease for a 1,300 square foot space at Royal Town Center, as did B’s Vanity Hair Salon, which will occupy a 2,015 square foot space in the center.