First Commercial Realty & Development Co., Inc. (FCRD) is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join our brokerage team in Southfield, Michigan.
FCRD specializes in retail and commercial real estate, including grocery-anchored shopping centers and office buildings, and offers expert real estate services in brokerage, development, construction, property and real estate management. Our current portfolio comprises more than two million square feet of commercial and office property, and we own and manage 16 shopping centers and two office buildings across Michigan and Ohio. Throughout our 30-plus years of operation, we have maintained strong relationships with tenants, owners and lenders across the Midwest. The talents of our team are further enhanced by the latest industry software, technological resources, and best practices inherited through our affiliations with professional organizations, including The Real Brokers Network and The International Council of Shopping Centers.
Sales Associate job responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and conducting site tours
- Assisting clients with relevant market data
- Arranging meetings with prospective clients
- Accompanying other FCRD brokers and management at client meetings
- Gathering relevant market data and prepare market surveys and/or marketing material
- Canvassing prospective clients and leads through a variety of approaches including primarily telephone calls
- Location scouting for tenants and buyers
- Networking with other brokers to promote and ultimately lease and sell exclusively represented sites
Candidates must have a college degree (Bachelor’s Degree or higher), a minimum of two (2) years of sales experience within the commercial real estate industry or within another B2B service industry, and a State of Michigan Real Estate Salesperson’s license (unlicensed candidates currently in the process of receiving their license will be also considered).
Ideal candidates must be reliable and self-sufficient professionals, who thrive in a competitive environment, and should possess an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to build strong client relationships, and a high level of determination and self-motivation. Strong oral and written communication skills, analytical and creative problem-solving abilities, and strong proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite are a requirement for this position.
Compensation is commission-based, with unlimited opportunity to succeed.