Happy New Year from First Commercial. We closed out 2019 with some exciting tenant updates!
Pete Gikas completed the following renewals:
- Kid’s Kicking Cancer renewed their lease at Rivers Edge Office Building in Southfield, Michigan, and expanded their space by 1,600 square feet.
- The Spot Mart renewed the lease on their 3,200 square foot space at Toledo Town Center in Toledo, Ohio.
- First Wok Restaurant renewed on their 1,200 square foot space at Perrysburg Market Center in Perrysburg, Ohio.
- America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses renewed on their 3,850 square foot space at Royal Town Center in Royal Oak Township, Michigan.
- T. Nails & Spa signed a renewal on their 1,500 square foot space at Whispering Woods Plaza in Brownstown Township, Michigan.
- Rite Aid signed a renewal to stay in their 11,180 square foot space at Dodge Park Plaza in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
- J. Sweepstakes renewed on their 5,600 square foot space at Summit Shopping Center in Van Wert, Ohio.
Our team also closed deals with the following new tenants:
- Warren Terrace closed on two deals with VIP Wear. VIP Wear Men’s will occupy 3,006 square feet and VIP Wear Ladies & Kids will occupy 3,815 square feet at the Shops at Northeast Village in Detroit, Michigan.
- Motor City Iron Gym signed a lease on an 18,000 square foot space at Dodge Park Plaza. Warren Terrace closed the deal.
- David Greene closed on a deal with Oak Street Health, who will be occupying 9,200 square feet at Highland Park Place in Highland Park, Michigan.