It was a bustling summer here at FCRD! Peter Gikas, Vice President of Real Estate Operations, negotiated five lease renewals with current tenants:
- Pro Nail Salon renewed on their 1,300 square foot space at Highland Park Place in Highland Park, Michigan.
- Goodwill signed a renewal on the 7,150 square foot space they currently occupy at Eastgate Plaza in Lima, Ohio.
- Mount Morris Commons in Mount Morris, Michigan, will retain tenant New China Kitchen, who renewed the lease on their 1,500 square foot space.
- Dollar Tree has renewed on the 8,960 square foot space they occupy at Riverside Plaza in Marine City, Michigan.
- Lee’s Beauty Supply signed a renewal on their 5,600 square foot space at Toledo Town Center in Toledo, Ohio.
We would also like to welcome five new tenants who joined us in the third quarter of 2019:
- Mr. Cornedbeef will set up shop in a 1,300 square foot space at Highland Park Place. Warren Terrace negotiated the lease.
- David Greene closed a deal with Farmer’s Insurance on a 1,120 square foot space in Chilson Commons in Hamburg Township, Michigan.
- VIP Men’s Wear signed a lease on a 4,000 square foot space at Royal Town Center in Royal Oak Township, Michigan. Warren Terrace negotiated the deal.
- Marine City Health & Fitness is the newest tenant at Riverside Plaza. David Greene negotiated the deal on the 4,000 square foot space.
- Warren Terrace closed a deal with Southshore Urgent Care on a 1,500 square foot space at Whispering Woods Plaza in Brownstown Township, Michigan.