We had a very busy first quarter of 2019 here at FCRD, and we are excited to welcome six new tenants to the First Commercial family:
- AT&T has signed a three-year lease on a 2,100 square foot space at Eastgate Plaza in Lima, Ohio. Warren Terrace negotiated the deal.
- William Watch negotiated two leases at First Commercial’s newest building, 1025 N. Campbell in Royal Oak, Michigan; HRPro signed a 10-year lease on a 9,514 square foot space that will serve as the company headquarters, and OMPT Specialists signed a seven-year lease on a 2,495 square foot space.
- Warren Terrace closed a deal with Crouse Vape, signing a two-year lease on a 785 square foot space in Eastgate Plaza.
- Allstate Insurance has occupied a 1,168 square foot space at Perrysburg Market Center in Perrysburg, Ohio. Warren Terrace completed the five-year deal.
- Warren Terrace negotiated a five-year lease with Children’s Orchard, a gently used children’s clothing resale shop, on a 4,400 square foot space in Whispering Woods Plaza in Brownstown Township, Michigan.