2019 continues to be a busy year here at First Commercial, as we welcome three new tenants this quarter:
- Warren Terrace closed a deal with Simply Breakfast on a 1,950 square foot space at Royal Town Center in Royal Oak Township, Michigan. The restaurant is set to open in the coming months.
- Rise Fitness signed a lease on a 1,600 square foot space at Riverside Plaza in Marine City, Michigan. David Greene negotiated the deal.
- SVP Service Center is the newest tenant at the Merri-Five Plaza in Livonia, Michigan. Warren Terrace negotiated the lease on the 1,020 square foot space.
Additionally, Peter Gikas, FCRD’s Vice President of Real Estate Operations, negotiated a dozen lease renewals with current tenants in Q2:
- Anytime Fitness renewed on their 4,790 square foot space at Chilson Commons in Hamburg Township, Michigan.
- DTLR/VILLA signed a renewal on their 7,020 square foot space at the Shops at Northeast Village in Detroit, Michigan, and a renewal on their space at Toledo Town Center in Toledo, Ohio. The Toledo store has also been expanded from 4,000 square feet to 5,600 square feet.
- Toledo Town Center will also retain tenant China Star, who has renewed on their 1,600 square foot space.
- Arrow Office Supply renewed the lease on their 2,600 square foot office at Rivers Edge Office Building in Southfield, Michigan.
- Public Service Credit Union has renewed the lease for their 3,000 square foot space at the Shops at Northeast Village in Detroit, Michigan.
- Longtime Eastgate Plaza tenant Readmore’s Hallmark has renewed the lease on their 7,950 square foot space in Lima, Ohio.
- Merri-Five Plaza in Livonia, Michigan, will retain tenant Frames Unlimited, who has signed a renewal on their 1,600 square foot space.
- Fresenius Kidney Care has renewed the lease on their 7,760 square foot space at Mount Morris Commons in Mount Morris, Michigan.
- Unique Nails signed a renewal on the 1,330 square foot space the nail salon currently occupies at Highland Park Place in Highland Park, Michigan.
- Whispering Woods Plaza in Brownstown Township, Michigan, will retain two tenants: Advance America renewed the lease on its 1,360 square foot space, and Allstate Insurance has renewed its lease on its current 1,510 square foot space.